Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
Question on Rates ...
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet .
Relive your Adventure...
Make the memories last for a lifetime ... purchase a Coffee Table Book filled with beautiful photos & stories of that season's safaris. Purchase Here.
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
"Os doy mi mas sincero agradecimiento Por estos dias tan inolvidables para Nosotros, este safari ha sido como un sueño Hecho realidad, aqui he cazado, he sentido, He disfrutado, me he reido y he tocado elcIelo con las manos. Sois maravillosos, con Una atencion abrumadora, espero que Hayais disfrutado como nosotros hemos Disfrutado con vosotros, espero que Regreseis pronto.
Muchas muchas gracias" Abrazos para todos de juani y mariano
"Had a Great Time! Hope to return soon"~ Tom Lincoln '14 from
"Now that I am home I just wanted to send you a quick note of thanks. I can't begin to tell you what a great time I had. I now fully understand the magic quality and allure of Africa and why so many people make return trips. This was the trip of a lifetime. Everything down to the smallest detail was amazing. The professionalism of the entire staff was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Thanks!"~ Tim Tyner '12 from USA
Memories of crawling through thorn bushes, mud and laying on ant piles waiting for a huge horned animal to step out into the clearing. Taking numerous magnificent trophies and and hanging out with the great members of John X Safaris and Gunwerks team will be memories that last. The nightly stories with the gang were awesome. Keep doing what you do...~ Trevor Kruger '15 from
Carl as usual another great job. A true professional - What will be next?~ Dave Kjelstrup '15 from
"This was my first trip to Mozambique & my first dangerous game hunt. Due to my professional hunters and tracker, I never had any concern over my safety. I was successful in all the game I hunted and all the game taken were mature trophies. I would recommend John X Safaris to anyone that was considering an African Hunt."~ Ron Machado '12 from USA