Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
Question on Rates ...
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet .
Relive your Adventure...
Make the memories last for a lifetime ... purchase a Coffee Table Book filled with beautiful photos & stories of that season's safaris. Purchase Here.
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
Another dream experience come true. My 2nd trip back to JXS proved to be as sett as the first. Hunting the mighty Cape Buffalo has created a profound and unrivaled respect when speaking of "dangerous game". Each time we entered teh thick dense bush in pursuit of such a trophy there was an unpredictable outcome. In the end, PH Stix helped me to harvest a larger than life trophy. This giant says it all. We the harvested to mature trophy Bushbuck rams. Thanks John X.~ Jarod Wallace '15 from
The hunting was superb and the trophies excellent. Greg and Bless are the best team I have hunted with and I have hunted for over 60 years. The food and accommodations at John X Safaris were 5 star. Hope to return. Many thanks for a super great hunt.~ Buddy Schiro '15 from
"Thank you all for a fantastic first hunting safari. It was a magic week, I will be back!"~ Uno Kristiansson '13 from Sweden
"My two sons and I had the best trip ever! My boys have thanked me numerous times for the trip of a life time. They are begging for round two. I also enjoyed the trip and loved seeing the joy on my boys’ faces! The staff, food, lodges and professional hunter were second to none. We felt like royalty! Thank you John X Safaris for the outstanding memories!"~ Brian Lind '14 from
"I don't know where to begin. Rusty and John X Safaris are a class above anyone else. I grew up as a ranch kid dreaming of Africa. I never thought I could have the experiences and such that I did. Rusty was a PH after my own heart. He had the desire and drive as I did. Nothing but beautiful old mature males were taken. I experienced a lifetime of memories in seven days. It's been said that 'the only man to envy is he who has not experienced his first African Safari'. I know now that is true. Thank you to Carl and John X Safaris, as well as my man Rusty for a dream realized.
I will be back again in 2016 or 2017...."
Min första jakt någonsin:
Det var en fantastik upplevelse på alla vis. Mycket fina djur som både är vackra att se på och roliga att jaga.