Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
Question on Rates ...
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet .
Relive your Adventure...
Make the memories last for a lifetime ... purchase a Coffee Table Book filled with beautiful photos & stories of that season's safaris. Purchase Here.
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
We loved having Stix as our PH!! He entertained us with stories of African culture and life, while finding us world class animals. Not only did the hunt far exceed expectations, we also met many wonderful people. The high point was a 45" sable. Thank you John X Safaris for the adventure of a lifetime!~ Graten Beavers '15 from
"Our 1st Trip to John X Safaris and it will not be our last!"~ Randal Spence & Emily Belue '13 from
"No matter how many times we hunt with John X Safari's, each time is a new adventure with world class animals, accommodations and service. We always cherish our time and the memories made with our friends from John X!"~ Eric & Kristie Arnette '14 from USA
"In 2001 I went on a once in a lifetime trip with John X Safaris. In 2011 I completed my 6th trip with John X. Obviously I am a believer in the quality of the entire John X experience from the first class accommodations, to the outstanding food, exceptional service and even more importantly - to the quality hunting areas that produce the exceptional trophies I've come to expect. Trip number seven is being planned for 2012 - I simply can't get enough!"~ Brett Nelson '12 from USA
"It was everything we could ever have hoped for or dream of.Our crew comprising of Greg and Bles were amazing, and took great care of us – sharing the many laughs and memories. Thank you again!"~ Rob & Lashanda Terry '14 from
"Juan did an excellent job as PH and Steven worked hard as tracker and skinner. Top quality accommodations, friendly atmosphere and Willem was a great host. John X showed me again that they are a 1st class operation. Many thanks to Carl, Gary and all the staff for a job well done!"~ Jim Haselberger '12 from USA