Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
Question on Rates ...
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet.
Relive your Adventure...
Make the memories last for a lifetime ... purchase a Coffee Table Book filled with beautiful photos & stories of that season's safaris. Purchase Here.
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
As a returning visitor to John X Safaris, I was once again delighted with all aspects of this extraordinary safari experience. The abundance of world class animals, the superb professional hunting, the warm stunning accommodations as well as exceptional cuisine combine to make this a very special hunting experience.~ Alex Good '15 from
"Now that I am home I just wanted to send you a quick note of thanks. I can't begin to tell you what a great time I had. I now fully understand the magic quality and allure of Africa and why so many people make return trips. This was the trip of a lifetime. Everything down to the smallest detail was amazing. The professionalism of the entire staff was unlike anything I have ever experienced. Thanks!"~ Tim Tyner '12 from USA
"We had a great time. Enjoyed Greg, Carl and their teams.
Thanks again to our African family!"
We loved having Stix as our PH!! He entertained us with stories of African culture and life, while finding us world class animals. Not only did the hunt far exceed expectations, we also met many wonderful people. The high point was a 45" sable. Thank you John X Safaris for the adventure of a lifetime!~ Graten Beavers '15 from
"We cannot thank John X Safaris and the amazing staff enough for our wonderful family vacation. Each of us had exactly the experience that we had hoped for and as a family we will remember our trip as an all-time favorite!"~ The Pitts Family '14 from
Min första jakt någonsin:
Det var en fantastik upplevelse på alla vis. Mycket fina djur som både är vackra att se på och roliga att jaga.