Since the John X Foundations inception we’ve supported a number of worthy causes, both Humanitarian and Conservation based. Many are still current today, while others have realized the value of your contributions.
WHO and WHAT do we support?
- The Amasango Career School and Orphanage for homeless boys formerly living on the streets of Grahamstown.
- The Small Cats Initiative – We’re bringing back Serval and African Wildcat to the Eastern Cape.
- Nomzamo Preschool - The township toddler preschool program.
- The Lalibela Cheetah Project – Our involvement in this program has seen a successful breeding pair stock many further conservation areas with their offspring.
- Anti-poaching Donations – In both South Africa and Mozambique.
- The Coutada 11 Community Project, Mozambique - John X Safaris, together with Zambeze Delta Safaris, have decided to combine our humanitarian initiatives in an effort to sustain the community school in so doing ensuring the basic right to education is a reality and not a mere dream in the depths of a big 5 concession 100 miles from the nearest towns/cities.
The above initiatives would not have been possible without the CONTRIBUTIONS of our DONORS – We salute each and every one of you.
- Chris & Martie Petersen
- Gene Petersen
- Douglas Smith
- Brett Nelson
- Jim Haselberger
- Dave Tyner
- Tim Tyner
- Mike Turnipseed
- Brandon Graber
- Roger & Peggy Christianson
- Robert & Shandra Olsen Christianson
- The Steve Barry Family
- Autumn Petersen
- Dave Kjelstrup
- Pete & Elizabeth Stout
- Thomas & Ellen Manning
- Fred Slater
- The Eric Arnette Family and all the staff from the Texas Cash store in Texas
- Shelly & Candace Arnette
- Jim Smith
- Randall Spence & Emily Belue
- Sabrina Haverfield
- Robert & Wendy Haverfield
- Sydney Scott
- Bertil Friman
- Benny Fredriksson
- Uno Kristiansson
- Thomas Nyden
- Bjorn Hagman
- Martin Ostholm
- Jeff Edland
- Chad Badger
- Dennis & Nan Roberg
- Brian Nelson
- Joe Kapaun
- Brian Gebeke
“For it is in giving that we receive.” - St. Francis of Assisi
Question on Rates ...
Wondering what our current rates are? Click to download the JXS Rate Sheet.
Relive your Adventure...
Make the memories last for a lifetime ... purchase a Coffee Table Book filled with beautiful photos & stories of that season's safaris. Purchase Here.
The John X Foundation enables hunters to easily make contributions in coordinated ways that maximize local impact for humanitarian and conservation causes.
What People Are Saying
Always an enjoyable quality experience. After six years of trying... A Bushpig!~ Lawrence Trunk '15 from
"So much more than what we expecting! Over the top service with a great team! Thanks again Carl and team!"~ Kelly & Suzanne Edwards '14 from
We loved having Stix as our PH!! He entertained us with stories of African culture and life, while finding us world class animals. Not only did the hunt far exceed expectations, we also met many wonderful people. The high point was a 45" sable. Thank you John X Safaris for the adventure of a lifetime!~ Graten Beavers '15 from
Tack alla för en spännande jakt, utsökt mat och boende, samt underbara naturupplevelser. Ett speciellt tack till Greg och Bless, och naturligtvis till min jaktkamrat och mentor Leif. Vi far absolut inte glömma bort Gregs underbara små hundar, de var riktiga charmkoll.~ Goran Plomgren '15 from
"We were here 2 years ago and had so much fun we wanted to come back with friends. This time there were six of us. The hunting was great and the hospitality was even better than I remember. When you come on a John X Safari you are treated like royalty. Thanks again."~ Larry & Rita Heim '13 from
"Thanks for a fantastic safari. Everything was first rate from the gun permit services at arrival, the hotel in Port Elizabeth, the accommodations, meals, hunting, trophy care, through to departure."~ Paul Brisso '12 from USA